Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Journey Begins

This is my first attempt at creating a blog and I am curious to see how it goes. 

Technology is an amazing tool and I am excited to learn more about how to incorporate it into my future classroom and curriculum through my MAT course "Power Tools" at Meredith College.  

As our culture moves forward in the hopes of saving some trees I can see the benefits of using technology to stay connected to friends and family as well as future parents that I will have.  Today more and more people are able to receive a vast amount of information on a variety of hand-held devices 24 hours a day and keeping parents "in the know" about their child's assignments, activities etc.  can be very handy; nothing can mysteriously get lost from school to home.  

I am looking forward to expanding my exposure to and interaction with technology these next 6 weeks and coming through this course with some very helpful tools to take me into the 21st century classroom.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment